Pregnancy, Postpartum and Parenting
- Up to date, evidence based resources and information on pregnancy and postpartum
- Sarah Buckley MD, author of Gentle Birth.
- Source for information on natural pregnancy
- Research based clearinghouse for examining what’s in your food, water, sunscreen, cosmetics, cleaning products, etc.
Community Classes and Resources
- Linn/Benton based support group for women and families struggling with postpartum depression and other mood disorders during the childbearing years.
- Breastfeeding education and support
Linn Benton Community College (LBCC)
- offers parenting classes at the Benton Center
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Online resource for evidence based practice for VBAC
- Non-profit organization promoting cesarean awareness, providing support for women post cesarean and those planning a VBAC.
Oregon and National Midwifery Organizations
- National consumer-based group promoting the Midwives Model of Care
- Professional organization that represents Certified Professional Midwives (CPM) in the US
- Professional organization for direct entry midwives in Oregon
- Oregon board for practice standards and policy